IT'S TIME TO FEEL FABULOUS AGAIN... | 2021 FAUX PAWS ON THE CATWALK
Faux Paws on the Catwalk will take place on Friday, November 12, 2021, from 2–4pm. Space is limited, so get your tickets now!
Not quite Paws on the Catwalk. This cheeky event will combine elements of our beloved spring luncheon in a more relaxed setting. Don your white cocktail attire (after Labor Day!) for an afternoon of wine, hors d'oeuvres, shopping, and animals, all set in HSSC's lush backyard garden. After the drought of COVID-19, we're all ready for a little in-person fun. This event will also set the stage for the full-scale Paws on the Catwalk in Spring 2022.
All proceeds benefit the Humane Society of Sarasota County.
- Tickets: $100 each and include food, drinks, and entertainment. Buy your tickets now.
- Location: Faux Paws will be held at our newly renovated facility at 2331 15th Street, Sarasota, FL 34237. You'll get to explore the inside and outside of our beautiful facility.
- Dress Code: The official dress code for this event is all-white or all-black cocktail attire, but the unofficial dress code is "overdressed." What does that mean? We have all been cooped up for too long and need an excuse to wear those fabulous outfits and accessories just sitting in our closets. So have fun with your attire. Take your black or white base and add a hat, a scarf, a feather boa, a tiara, something sparkly, something a little gaudy. You're getting dressed up to go to an animal shelter—it's inherently a little silly, so just lean into it. There are no fashion "faux paws" here.
- Parking: We will have valet parking.
- COVID-19 Protocol: This event will take place inside and outside. We are limiting the capacity and will encourage social distancing and mask wearing. We are monitoring the pandemic carefully, and should anything change, we will provide specific guidance prior to the event.